I attended scrapbook group last Friday night, and Sarah and I were discussing our need for upgrades for our girls. There happened to be a girl there that had had her's done by a doc in Utah, for $2000 cheaper than the docs here...because he has a surgery center that isn't affliated with a hospital. I of course came home and told the hubby the FABULOUS news...that's when the new plan was born. He told me that he'd 'pay' for half, if I worked extra shifts to pay for the other 'half'. Originally it had been 8 extra shifts, but now that it was $2000 cheaper, I could get rid of 2 of those shifts. I've already worked one, so I'm down to 5 extra shifts!!!!!!! And even better news yet, I may be working Labor day weekend, and the Friday evening before that, which would mean 4 extras, and I'd only have one to go! It's a sign from above!!!!! I've been dreaming of this day for who knows how many decades, at least 2!!
Let the research begin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI so want a reduction but the hubby says I have to use all of my own money for that so I guess that won't happy for a long time. I hope that you find out all good news about this Dr. That will do it for $2000 less then the local dr.
ReplyDelete