Thursday, February 2, 2012

Perpetual calendar

One of my fellow consultants showed me a pic of a perpetual calendar at our last training session in January, she was going to send us the instructions, but I couldn't wait to create it.  So I set down with my girly Roxie paper pack, the collage cubes, and my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, and this is what I came up with!  It was originally only going to be given as a door prize for the New catalog BINGO game, but I had requests for a workshop with it...so ask, and you shall receive!



February 24th, 6:30pm here at my house, for $25 you too can create this calendar that will last for years to come!  You need to reserve your spot no later than Sunday, February 5th, so that I can order the supplies and get everything cut and ready for you!  Respond to this post, or send me an email at rhonda@jcrackington.com if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment