Friday, June 8, 2012

Studio J

After getting re-hooked on Studio J back in February with the BOGO free with the 5-packs, and after my dad passed away, I decided it was time to create some more digital pages.  I went back several years and found some of my favorite digital pictures of my dad, and created a layout to hang up in my scrap room. 


And since I'm a Studio J member, I get free shipping if I order at least 4 layouts at a time.  So why not create a few Easter pages too!  I didn't have a gazillion Easter pics this year since the boys are getting quicker about the hunting of eggs, and we didn't get to do any of the big public egg hunts since Lucas had a soccer game the Saturday morning that all of the hunts are done.  So it worked out well that I was able to fit all my pics onto 3 layouts!




I used one of the paper packs exclusive to Studio J, it's called Hippity Hop.  Easter is the one time of the year that I can get away with lots of pink on my BOY pages! ;) 

That's 4 more layouts added to my collection in a matter of about 2 hours time on the computer.  I'm at 45 layouts for the year so far, well on my way to my goal of 104!  I think I can, I think I can!

1 comment:

  1. very nice layouts....

    Just signed up as your newest follower via the CTMH blog tour. Please visit and follow back if you will at"
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete