Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Even I can create my own 'designer' paper!!

In my latest efforts to design stuff for workshops in January I was coming up empty in my paper selection.  I know that CTMH has created 8 paper packs per idea book, that last 6 months, and that should be enough, but with the very holiday stuff in this latest one, I've exhausted my options.  So I decided to try the whole random stamping technique to come up with my own 'designer' stuff.  After a few miserable attempts, I actually came up with something that I liked!  I like damask, and I like chocolate, so this is what came together after rummaging through several stamp sets.  I coupled that with the Celebrate the Everyday card guide from way back when, and VOILA!!  For my first attempt at something completely from 'scratch', I'm pleased with myself for stretching beyond my comfort zone...may even have to try this again!



Now if only I could come up with an argyle print like they did in this guide, I'd be tickled pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment