Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Family album for Mother in law

About a year ago I was given several pictures of my mother in law's, mother's side of the family--The Anderson family.  Between my love of scrapbooking, and interest in getting to know that side of the family better (even from such a distance), I came up with an album for her.  Here are a few of the pics of the pages, that I forgot to take good pictures of before I gave it to her (because I procrastinated up to xmas eve to get it done for her on xmas)!!  It's the first album I've ever made and given away, so it was difficult to create for someone else.  And it was incredibly challenging trying to put some kind of order and semblance to pictures of people from generations ago that I've never met, and not heard a lot about.  It was a good experience for me, and has gotten me interested in researching both my mom and dad's side of the family.  I have very few pictures of either side, but making a detailed family tree that I could pass along to my kids someday would be fun, and quite an adventure nevertheless!

PS  My website will be updated and fully functional in the very near future!  www.scrappinmama.jcrackington.com




No comments:

Post a Comment