In sticking with my theory of using what I have instead of buying more scrapping stuff....I decided to use the super cute new Roar! dinosaur stamp set to create 'manly' valentines for the boys for school. The card will have a dinosaur toy attached to it, rather than the traditional candy...the parents will love me for not sending candy, I'm sure the kids will think I'm an old fuddy duddy, but such is life! ; ) For once, these were super easy to make and reproduce 33 times! I random stamped a sheet of white daisy cardstock with the dinosaurs in pacifica, sunset, pear and desert sand. Cut the heart using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, and ink distressed the edges with desert sand (Jeny will be so proud of me)...and VOILA...33 cards are finished, except for the boys to write their names and their friend's names on them! One more thing of one million off the to do list!!
Valentine you're DINO-MITE! How cute is that! The boys like them, so that's all that really matters! : ) Happy scrapping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment