Thursday, April 5, 2012

Superhero pages

As you all know, I LOVE zumba!  And my zumba buddies are having a Superhero Zumbathon for Autism, since April is Autism Awareness month.  You're probably wondering what zumba and autism have to do with superhero scrapbook pages.  Well, they are also having a silent auction to raise money for the Boise Autism Moms group.  So I combined my love of scrapbooking and zumba to hopefully benefit a great cause.  All of the zumba peeps are dressing up as superheroes for the event, so I figured a superhero layout would be a great item to donate.  Hopefully some scrapbookers come to the event, and hopefully one will find the layout irresistible! : )

I belong to a group on Facebook that is for CTMH consultants.  It is full of amazingly talented consultants, who share their fabulous creations with the rest of us who are looking to be inspired.  Kim Ferguson Donahoo created an amazing layout using the CTMH Roxie paper pack, but as you may know, it's girlie...and I have 2 boys...but the layout was AMAZING!  I decided to give it a go with my Superhero papers.  I'm very pleased with the way that it turned out!

And, we attended a superhero birthday party this past weekend, so I used part of his birthday invitation and the medallion from a party favor on the pages as well.  Thanks to Jeny Marshall for creating these lovely embellishments, that I was able to put to good use!  As Bob the Builder always says 'reduce, reuse, recycle'...and I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment