Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Victory 10 page workshop!!

I know you're not supposed to blow your own horn, but I am in LOVE with these pages, and cannot wait to load them up with pictures!  I used the 10 page workshop guide that I purchased from Tresa Black, www.fabulouslyartsy.com and decided to put a boy twist on it.  Since I'd already used Superhero for the explosion boxes, I picked Victory, even though I wasn't crazy about the camo in it (my camo hating hubby has rubbed off on me there!).

I picked the Tough tags, durables square studs, antiqued copper brads, and bulk wooden buttons to make the pages extra handsome.  I also added some (gasp) contraband twine.  And then I searched thru the boy stamp stash, and found Boys at Play, Just for Boys, and Flyin' High.  I meant to look earlier today, but I'm pretty sure all three are retired, which isn't the best move on my part as far as encouraging sales/orders go, but we all know that's not my forte anyway!!

Hope you like them, since they're up to bat for June's workshops!




It's funny how a new paper pack makes the design so different each time!  I'm sure it's because I have lots of boy pics to scrapbook, but I LOVE this version, whereas I LIKE the Stella version! : )  Next up, the version she intended to be used with the workshop guide...FOOTLOOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment