Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Easter kits are done!

I spent a fair amount of time yesterday & into the late evening prepping the to go kits for the Easter Milk cartons.  I really love how they turned out, and I hope all of my gals love them too.  I totally craft lifted the idea from a fellow consultant who is AMAZING!  You can check out more of her super cool stuff at www.lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com .  I sprayed the boxes for the gals, and now I'm regretting that decision, I have a huge sore spot on my right index finger...that was a LOT of spraying...but I know they'll appreciate it!

Here's what the milk cartons and their holder look like...

I think that my favorite stamp set in this new idea book was the My Peeps stamp set, even though I personally can't stand to eat peeps, they are ADORABLE!!

And the easter eggs were just too much fun to color with markers!  I know, I'm still a kid at heart...

Can't wait to fill them with goodies for the boys on Easter morning!!  In the meantime, they'll make eggscellent (pun was totally intended there, sorry, couldn't help myself) Easter decorations! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment