I finally got the girl version of the explosion box completed. I love how it turned out...just wish I had a ton of cute little girl pics to put on it! But as my friend pointed out, there isn't any reason why I can't use pics of me and my boys...I'll turn it into a Mother's Day gift to myself!
I used the Lucy paper pack, the Paradise baker's twine, Creme brulee paper flowers,and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the cute flowers on the lid and in the inside of the box. These boxes hold up to 20 pics on the inside, and you could also add 4 pics to the outside of the box. They are fun and easy to make! Now I'm trying to decide which paper to grace the next box with! ; )
The box fully exploded.
The box before it explodes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment