Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recipe Stand

My friend and fellow consultant, Jeny, stumbled upon an idea for a project workshop for me.  She saw these gorgeous stands at Paper Cottage.  They are handmade by a local Treasure Valley man, and are only $15.  One of the employees had made recipe cards for one stand and a mini album for another.  I decided to do the recipe cards.  The only bad thing about all of this, the page protectors hold a 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 card.  My CTMH programmed brain works well in 6x6 and 12x12 coordinates.  But after much brain cramping, this is what I came up with.  I used the Florentine paper pack, cocoa ribbon, the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge, the Recipe Box stamp set, creme brulee paper flowers (bulk), the glitz buttons (bulk) from the bohemian assortment, sparkles (bulk), and antiqued copper brads (bulk).


I decided not to decorate the stand itself, and would let the girls decide if they want it decorated to suit their kitchen style.


The front of cards 1 thru 4.


The back of cards 1 thru 4.


The front of cards 5 thru 8.


The back of cards 5 thru 8.


The front of cards 9 & 10.


And last but not least, the back of cards 9 & 10.

Any questions, let me know ladies! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment