Monday, March 26, 2012

School Mini album

I had such great success this month with the Easter milk carton to go kit that I have decided to try a to go kit only option again this month.  I had a lady request a tag mini album through my Etsy shop, and a large quantity of them.  So I'm killing 2 birds with one stone, and made this album as her sample album, and as the model for the to go kit for April. 

For $7.50 you too can create this beauty!  The front can be customized to grade level, girl, boy and I can even add a few sports to personalize it.  Let me know if you're interested no later than Thursday, April 5th.  First kit will be $7.50, and each additional kit will be reduced to $5!  I will do the few bits of stamping for you, and include detailed instructions.

I used the Typeset paper pack, a few milepost shapes, the Blue Ribbon stamp set, and black button brads.  It is 10 tags total, cut with the fabulous Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  For the little man on the front I did also use the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge...fast becoming one of my favorite cartridges.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Super Freaking CUTE! Cut me one! At least I will check with my mom and Rossana to see if they want one!!! xoxo let me finish my recipe cards. May have to come to scrap group now I have a child sitter here! M

    ReplyDelete