Thursday, March 15, 2012

Workshops for April

Although the newsletter will be fabulous, it also has some limitations...like only 1 image for my workshops for that month.  I am going to be doing 2 workshops in April, so I'd like to post a few more pics of my creations!

Explosion box...this is the boy version, and as soon as another Lucy paper pack arrives, I'll post pics of the girl version.  It is a mini album in a box, and holds up to 20 pictures inside, and 4 more on the outside of the box if desired!

This is the box before it 'explodes'...

This is the bottom layer once you take the lid off and reveal the inside of the box...

This is the innermost layer once the box has fully exploded...

It's a very fun way to make a gift 'album' for a friend, a mother or grandmother...and with Mother's Day right around the corner, it's a cute mini album in a box, perfect for gift giving...or even to sit on your mantle or dad's desk at work!

Card workshop...I love the Stella paper pack, and the new A size stamp sets that are a single stamp for only $6.95.  So I used 5 of those stamps, to create 5 designs.  The workshop price will include one stamp set of your choice, and 2 of each card design.  The card base is the new Colonial white die cut cards.  I had a blast creating them, and hope you'll like them as well!


Now onto the dreaded cleaning chores for the day! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment