Thursday was pretty much uneventful. We had swim lessons in the morning, and I had to return to work. I've decided that having 8 days off in a row is pure torture...because it makes me that much less likely to want to go back to work! It's like having a vacation, but not really!
I did better at work on Thursday than I had the previous week. Standing on my feet for 8 hours wasn't as trying, and I was able to reach a little higher, and do a little more without assistance from my coworkers. I did however, wear one of my new, expensive Victoria's secret bras...big mistake to wear it for 13 hours the first time! But seriously, who would've thought that I'd have to break in a wireless bra, a little bit at a time! The girls were oh so sore, and so uncomfortable when I got home Thursday night. I changed back to my grandma bra before bed, and slept terribly that night. And vowed to wear a sports bra to work the next day rather than my pretty new bras! What we women won't go through to feel sexy...have I mentioned that I'm pleased with the results, but still not to the point where I can say it's worth all the pain, suffering, and cost yet! ; ) I know I'll be singing a different tune in a few months, or a year from now...or at least I'm very hopeful that I will be!!!
Anyways, no pic of the day for today...my bad! Friday's post is up next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment