Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two words...VICTORIA'S SECRET


Tuesday was the glorious 3 week post op mark!! That means no more grandma bra, and restrictions are lifted, activity is now as tolerated...clear for take off to zumba my little heart out and start exercising again!

To kick off the celebration I started with lunch at Cafe Ole with my friend, Denice! She is 6 months post op, so it was fun talking boobs with someone that's been there done that, lived to tell the tale, and now thinks it was verrrrry worth it! After lunch we walked over to the mall...for some exciting stuff!!!!! We both got fitted at Victoria's secret, and it was fun to see that even though I got almost 100 cc's more than she did, we're the same size! ; ) We tried on several different bras, and then had fun selecting some fun colors! And of course we had to stop at Macy's and peruse the lingerie selection on our way back to our cars! It's so fun to wear stuff like that now, and have it fit like it's supposed to, and not feel the need to be wearing a bra underneath it!!!!! The fun has only just begun!

The day just continued to get better because Tuesday means ZUMBA! And I've really been missing my ZUMBA! I have made some really cool friends through ZUMBA, and they are not only fun, but like chicken soup for my soul. Denice had offered up some advice, and recommended wearing 2 sports bras under my zumba tanktop...and thank goodness I listened! I was oh so sore when I got home. I had to tone it down, and even then, the girls were uber sore!!!!!! After some ice and some ibuprofen, and sleeping with a pillow they were a little better the next morning! I did get to use my new heart rate monitor...burned almost 500 calories, and that was holding back! Cannot wait to see what I can pull off when I can finally go full blast again!!

I've decided that I'm watching too much Biggest Loser. I had a dream that Bob had a contest and I won. He became my personal trainer at the West Y for a whole week. It was so fun, and all of my friends took the opportunity to train with us. Have no idea where that came from, but it was amusing, and very vivid!!

My pic of the day is of me in my zumba wear...an after pic to compare with a post from last month of me in my zumba wear. Keep in mind that I'm wearing two sports bras, so I'm still a little constricted in this pic...only a matter of time until I can just wear one! Back with Wednesday's post in a minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment