Saturday, February 12, 2011

Butt kicking busy day!

I should've taken a pic of my white chocolate mocha from Starbucks, or my cinnamon swirl coffee cake. They are a fantastic start for my early work days. Especially after a particularly restless night...but I didn't take my camera to work. So no pic of the day again today.

Work was quite busy, so the day flew by!! I stopped at Albertson's to pick up some garlic bread for dinner, and ran into a friend I hadn't seen for a long while. So I was glad I stopped!! As I arrived home, I had another pleasant surprise...the wonderful Fed Ex guys had managed to get my CTMH order to me one day earlier than scheduled! And that meant I was able to get the stuff to my ladies today, instead of next week! Good Friday afterall, for the most part!!

An uneventful evening, other than Zach being his usual stubborn self at dinner. He told us that his tummy hurt, but we thought he was just trying to get out of eating his spaghetti. He seemed fine all evening. But about 9:30 Casey came upstairs to see if I was making 'all that noise'...unfortunately it wasn't me at all...it was Zach, and he had puked all over himself, his bed, his 'friends', and his club foot shoes...ugh! Cleaned up, bed changed, bowl in place, monitor turned up really loud. Repeat process in less than one hour...the worst part...he didn't hit the bowl, and he didn't say anything AGAIN...I don't get it! Thank goodness I had the monitor turned on, and thought I heard something weird. Since that was the 2nd time in just a few minutes that he had puked and not said anything, I broke out the Zofran ODT because I was in no mood to repeat the process ALL night long! And then I got annoyed, because he had missed swim lessons 2 weeks before that because he was puking...and Saturday morning was the make up...not for Zach!

Saturday's post to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment