Kicked off the morning with a peaceful, restful night of sleep! No more puking from Zach...hallelujah!! But since I wasn't sure how long this bug was going to last, I decided to have him stay home with Dad while I took Lucas for the makeup swim lesson at the Boise, 'big pool', location. I was gawking at the construction, and missed the Orchard exit. Lucas told me that 'it's too bad Zach is sick, because Dad would've remembered'! Just because Dad has better short term memory, and can stay on task better while driving...whatever...cut mom some slack little man...I thought he was being a little harsh! He did fabulous at swim lessons though. I love that kid, even though he says the darnedest things!
I came home and changed into my wonderful zumba wear! My first time utilizing my new Y membership....WOOOOOHOOOO!! I knew that Crystal wouldn't be there today, and I had fun, but it's soooo not the same!! Loretta and Renee did a good job! And it was funny because I was Renee's twin...we had the exact same tanktop and zumba pants, even black sports bras!! I had so much fun chatting with my friends before, during, and after! They really perk up my spirits, as does the work out. I didn't get as good a workout in today though, it's really hard to put a ton of energy into the workout when you cannot follow new people well at all...really detest feeling like a newbie! Oh well...glad that I went!!
As I was getting ready to head out for zumba my husband decided that he too is ready for some new couches! MUSIC to my ears I tell you what! We did some couch shopping in Utah, and when he saw the price tags on the stuff that I liked, he was pretty much in the no new couches for awhile frame of mind! Not that I can blame him...but I've seriously had them since 1998...it's time dude!
I downloaded the new Lady gaga, Born this Way song! OH YEAH baby!!! Definitely going in the running/workout playlist...right up front!!! LOVE it, and so does Lucas! : ) Keith and Pete got the new beta out for their list making iphone app, so I have something new to play with on my iphone...another big WOOHOOO for the day!!!!
Today was a gorgeous 61 degrees, sunny, but windy. Zach hadn't puked again all morning, so we took the boys to the park this afternoon. We did our best to run all of their nervous, cooped up in the house because it's been too cold and crappy to play outside, energy out of them! Our neighbor was walking her dog, so they got to play with Bozley...they adore that dog! My pic of the day is of the boys playing on the slide...I call it slide bowling...Zach is the bowling ball at the top of the slide, and Lucas is the pin, climbing up the slide as the ball is rolling down the slide! They were fun! We chased and played our hearts out! Zach is finally climbing and wanting to do everything on his own...I'm loving it, other than his no fear personality!!
We topped off a wonderful day with dinner at Vina! Normally not really worth a mention on here, but Casey's fortune cookie was HILARIOUS! It said, 'put up with small annoyances to gain great results'. We have 2 small annoyances that visit us regularly, one is named Lucas, the other Zach!: ) We're just trying to figure out what the great results are! Kidding of course, but it did provide us with a good chuckle!!!
If you haven't already wasted your time watching the movie Burn After Reading, DON'T!!! Case and I watched it after the boys went to bed tonight. I love Brad Pitt and John Malkovich...but that movie is TERRIBLE! Thank goodness I was busy catching up on posts on here, so I don't feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life that I can never get back...but if I hadn't been doing something productive that's how I would've felt!!! Until tomorrow...
I came home and changed into my wonderful zumba wear! My first time utilizing my new Y membership....WOOOOOHOOOO!! I knew that Crystal wouldn't be there today, and I had fun, but it's soooo not the same!! Loretta and Renee did a good job! And it was funny because I was Renee's twin...we had the exact same tanktop and zumba pants, even black sports bras!! I had so much fun chatting with my friends before, during, and after! They really perk up my spirits, as does the work out. I didn't get as good a workout in today though, it's really hard to put a ton of energy into the workout when you cannot follow new people well at all...really detest feeling like a newbie! Oh well...glad that I went!!
As I was getting ready to head out for zumba my husband decided that he too is ready for some new couches! MUSIC to my ears I tell you what! We did some couch shopping in Utah, and when he saw the price tags on the stuff that I liked, he was pretty much in the no new couches for awhile frame of mind! Not that I can blame him...but I've seriously had them since 1998...it's time dude!
I downloaded the new Lady gaga, Born this Way song! OH YEAH baby!!! Definitely going in the running/workout playlist...right up front!!! LOVE it, and so does Lucas! : ) Keith and Pete got the new beta out for their list making iphone app, so I have something new to play with on my iphone...another big WOOHOOO for the day!!!!
Today was a gorgeous 61 degrees, sunny, but windy. Zach hadn't puked again all morning, so we took the boys to the park this afternoon. We did our best to run all of their nervous, cooped up in the house because it's been too cold and crappy to play outside, energy out of them! Our neighbor was walking her dog, so they got to play with Bozley...they adore that dog! My pic of the day is of the boys playing on the slide...I call it slide bowling...Zach is the bowling ball at the top of the slide, and Lucas is the pin, climbing up the slide as the ball is rolling down the slide! They were fun! We chased and played our hearts out! Zach is finally climbing and wanting to do everything on his own...I'm loving it, other than his no fear personality!!
We topped off a wonderful day with dinner at Vina! Normally not really worth a mention on here, but Casey's fortune cookie was HILARIOUS! It said, 'put up with small annoyances to gain great results'. We have 2 small annoyances that visit us regularly, one is named Lucas, the other Zach!: ) We're just trying to figure out what the great results are! Kidding of course, but it did provide us with a good chuckle!!!
If you haven't already wasted your time watching the movie Burn After Reading, DON'T!!! Case and I watched it after the boys went to bed tonight. I love Brad Pitt and John Malkovich...but that movie is TERRIBLE! Thank goodness I was busy catching up on posts on here, so I don't feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life that I can never get back...but if I hadn't been doing something productive that's how I would've felt!!! Until tomorrow...



No comments:
Post a Comment