I have learned one very important lesson today...do blog post first thing in the morning, to ensure that it gets done for the day (unless I work early that morning, and we all know there is no way in hell I'm getting up 10 minutes earlier than usual just to do a blog post). When I started this 'challenge' I found it so hard to believe that the other lady that had done this same challenge had a difficult time always coming up with a picture...it's just one picture a day after all! When I can average 200 pictures a month, most months, how is it that I don't average 1 a day! Especially with my two silly, adorable sons!! Must get back on track, not only with the posts, but with the whole picture thing too!
So, since Sunday in a nutshell....my dad and stepmom came over to celebrate Christmas after dinner on Sunday. It was fun visiting with them!! My dad looked pretty good, but he sure is losing weight...and teeth! Not sure how many he has left, but if I met him on the street, I'd guess he's from Atlanta, Idaho! ; ) The boys adore Papa Ron and Gran, and were spoiled rotten by them for Christmas! I'll use one of the pics of them with their new tool set for Sunday's pic of the day. They got them a frog game, that is way over Zach's head if played as it's intended...but Lucas really kicks butt at it. He must've gotten his sense of logic from his dad, because I really had to think about how to move the frogs to win...and sometimes that kid had it figured out faster than I did! He really is a smart kid! That being said, I called Summerwind school of Math and Science. We'll be doing a tour and attending an info seminar on the 28th to see what we think. It's a magnet school here in the Meridian school district that focuses on the importance of math and science, starting in kindergarten. I think the kid will be a perfect fit, and a natural! I truly hope he continues to like learning so much for many more years to come.
Sunday after the kiddos were in bed, my friend, and CTMH consultant Jeny came over to talk shop about the new catalog that is being released in February. We had originally hoped to share some of the cost, but we like too many of the same things, and hated the same things too! : ) It was good times though catching up with her, and chatting about everything! She was here until midnight, and as Casey said, 2 hours and 45 minutes of chatting, 15 minutes of actual 'working'! He's not far off from the truth...but it was fun!
Monday...work...first Monday of the year, first Monday of the month...mid tech called in sick...not a fun day, nuf said, we'll leave it at that! Glad that I don't have to do that again for another year!! Picture of the day for Monday is of my fat cat. Who jumped square in the middle of my back/butt in the wee hours of Monday morning, quite soon after I'd managed to FINALLY get my freezing cold butt to sleep...I was so cold and hyped about CTMH that I could not fall asleep for the life of me!
That brings us to today! Best things about today: 1) Starbucks pumpkin spice latte and cinnamon swirl coffee cake, 2) ZUMBA, 3) new season of Biggest Loser!!!!!!! I had a girlfriend and her friend join us tonight for their first class ever...they had fun...I had fun too! I have made several new friends thru Zumba, and they are such happy people and fun people to be around. And, Crystal's energy was awesome tonight! She is sooooo good for my soul after a crappy, long, exhausting day at work!! I really didn't want to go, but had talked myself into it since Trish and Ann were going to meet me there. Then Trish texted me and said that Ann had a pet emergency and wouldn't be able to make it. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually entertained the thought of not going, because I was sooo wiped. But then she texted back and said that they were going...game on! I'm so glad that I went! It's fun, it's refreshing...it truly is my attitude adjustment!
And then after the kiddos are all tucked in, I get to sit back and enjoy a new season of Biggest Loser. I keep saying that I'm done watching, pretty much every season for the last 4 or 5 now... but it's like watching a train wreck, I can't look away! Plus, it's intriguing to see who these new trainers are this season, and how this new format will pan out.
Anyways, I found a picture of the day for today...my fat cat, Chloe!! I want to be a cat in my next life, someone to feed me, clean up my crap, sleep the day away, and be treated like princess of my house!! Until tomorrow...prepare for one butt kicking busy day...that I'm totally going to conquer!!!!!!!
So, since Sunday in a nutshell....my dad and stepmom came over to celebrate Christmas after dinner on Sunday. It was fun visiting with them!! My dad looked pretty good, but he sure is losing weight...and teeth! Not sure how many he has left, but if I met him on the street, I'd guess he's from Atlanta, Idaho! ; ) The boys adore Papa Ron and Gran, and were spoiled rotten by them for Christmas! I'll use one of the pics of them with their new tool set for Sunday's pic of the day. They got them a frog game, that is way over Zach's head if played as it's intended...but Lucas really kicks butt at it. He must've gotten his sense of logic from his dad, because I really had to think about how to move the frogs to win...and sometimes that kid had it figured out faster than I did! He really is a smart kid! That being said, I called Summerwind school of Math and Science. We'll be doing a tour and attending an info seminar on the 28th to see what we think. It's a magnet school here in the Meridian school district that focuses on the importance of math and science, starting in kindergarten. I think the kid will be a perfect fit, and a natural! I truly hope he continues to like learning so much for many more years to come.
Sunday after the kiddos were in bed, my friend, and CTMH consultant Jeny came over to talk shop about the new catalog that is being released in February. We had originally hoped to share some of the cost, but we like too many of the same things, and hated the same things too! : ) It was good times though catching up with her, and chatting about everything! She was here until midnight, and as Casey said, 2 hours and 45 minutes of chatting, 15 minutes of actual 'working'! He's not far off from the truth...but it was fun!
Monday...work...first Monday of the year, first Monday of the month...mid tech called in sick...not a fun day, nuf said, we'll leave it at that! Glad that I don't have to do that again for another year!! Picture of the day for Monday is of my fat cat. Who jumped square in the middle of my back/butt in the wee hours of Monday morning, quite soon after I'd managed to FINALLY get my freezing cold butt to sleep...I was so cold and hyped about CTMH that I could not fall asleep for the life of me!
That brings us to today! Best things about today: 1) Starbucks pumpkin spice latte and cinnamon swirl coffee cake, 2) ZUMBA, 3) new season of Biggest Loser!!!!!!! I had a girlfriend and her friend join us tonight for their first class ever...they had fun...I had fun too! I have made several new friends thru Zumba, and they are such happy people and fun people to be around. And, Crystal's energy was awesome tonight! She is sooooo good for my soul after a crappy, long, exhausting day at work!! I really didn't want to go, but had talked myself into it since Trish and Ann were going to meet me there. Then Trish texted me and said that Ann had a pet emergency and wouldn't be able to make it. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually entertained the thought of not going, because I was sooo wiped. But then she texted back and said that they were going...game on! I'm so glad that I went! It's fun, it's refreshing...it truly is my attitude adjustment!
And then after the kiddos are all tucked in, I get to sit back and enjoy a new season of Biggest Loser. I keep saying that I'm done watching, pretty much every season for the last 4 or 5 now... but it's like watching a train wreck, I can't look away! Plus, it's intriguing to see who these new trainers are this season, and how this new format will pan out.
Anyways, I found a picture of the day for today...my fat cat, Chloe!! I want to be a cat in my next life, someone to feed me, clean up my crap, sleep the day away, and be treated like princess of my house!! Until tomorrow...prepare for one butt kicking busy day...that I'm totally going to conquer!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment