This was a hilarious little bit the hubby found in the SkyMall magazine...potty training your cat... a very interesting concept indeed!
So even though the doc tried his best to screw up my universe when he made me make an extra trip here for my consult last week, we're enjoying the extra kid free time together here in Salt Lake! Since we bought the nontransferrable, nonrefundable tickets...aka the cheap ones...we decided to keep things the same and come down on Sunday as previously planned.
We enjoyed dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night. And then we went to see the movie The Fighter with Marky Mark...I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I did like the movie. Christian Bale did a fabulous job portraying a crack head.
Today we did a little shopping, at Fashion Plaza right next to the Fashion Place mall, and of course at the mall. We also found a Super Target...and that makes me laugh just typing it...the garmin told us to turn right, to arrive at destination of Super Tar git...haven't heard the voice mispronounce anything yet, but it was hilarious!!! We also did some furniture shopping at RC Wiley. Casey still isn't sure that he's ready to let me get new couches for the family room...I am!!
Checked into our hotel room that will be my recovery quarters for the next 2 nights. And took a nap! Ahhh, the beauty of not having children to prevent me from enjoying a mid afternoon nap! Besides, I'm so excited and scared about what the morning has in store for me, that I doubt I'll sleep much tonight!
Off to dinner at Hopper's Bar n Grill. They had fabulous fish n chips, and decent watered down beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but it sort of sucks that you pay the same amount of money for a beer here that's got half the alcohol content of the beer we drink in Idaho. Oh well! We decided to kill the evening with another movie. We had to choose between Dilemma with Vince Vaughan that will either be a hit or a complete flop, and the Green Hornet in 3D. Casey chose the 3d movie at the last minute. I was waaaayyyyyy apprehensive that I'd even find it remotely entertaining, and I don't have my scrapbooking room to retreat to when I find that I'm bored to tears with the movie. I'm glad that I kept an open mind though, because I really liked it. It was quite funny in several spots, and I like Seth Rogen. I snapped a goofy photo of us in our 3d glasses at the theater, it shall serve as the photo of the day!
Less than 10 hours until surgery...sooooooo freaking nervous, soooooo excited at the same time! I'm sure that it will be at least Wednesday, maybe even Thursday before I'm able to post again. Until my next post!
We enjoyed dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night. And then we went to see the movie The Fighter with Marky Mark...I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I did like the movie. Christian Bale did a fabulous job portraying a crack head.
Today we did a little shopping, at Fashion Plaza right next to the Fashion Place mall, and of course at the mall. We also found a Super Target...and that makes me laugh just typing it...the garmin told us to turn right, to arrive at destination of Super Tar git...haven't heard the voice mispronounce anything yet, but it was hilarious!!! We also did some furniture shopping at RC Wiley. Casey still isn't sure that he's ready to let me get new couches for the family room...I am!!
Checked into our hotel room that will be my recovery quarters for the next 2 nights. And took a nap! Ahhh, the beauty of not having children to prevent me from enjoying a mid afternoon nap! Besides, I'm so excited and scared about what the morning has in store for me, that I doubt I'll sleep much tonight!
Off to dinner at Hopper's Bar n Grill. They had fabulous fish n chips, and decent watered down beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but it sort of sucks that you pay the same amount of money for a beer here that's got half the alcohol content of the beer we drink in Idaho. Oh well! We decided to kill the evening with another movie. We had to choose between Dilemma with Vince Vaughan that will either be a hit or a complete flop, and the Green Hornet in 3D. Casey chose the 3d movie at the last minute. I was waaaayyyyyy apprehensive that I'd even find it remotely entertaining, and I don't have my scrapbooking room to retreat to when I find that I'm bored to tears with the movie. I'm glad that I kept an open mind though, because I really liked it. It was quite funny in several spots, and I like Seth Rogen. I snapped a goofy photo of us in our 3d glasses at the theater, it shall serve as the photo of the day!
Less than 10 hours until surgery...sooooooo freaking nervous, soooooo excited at the same time! I'm sure that it will be at least Wednesday, maybe even Thursday before I'm able to post again. Until my next post!



No comments:
Post a Comment