Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creative = messy


Started today off with swim lessons, the first week in this session, after a two week break for the holidays. It was interesting to watch my boys, Lucas had previously been holding his breath under water for 9 seconds, but today he would only do 4 or 5. Zach would previously do the astronaut walk under water, but today would only sit on the bench under water, for just a couple of seconds no less. I thought it was just my kids, but the other two boys in the class were the same way. Coach Amber said that after a couple more sessions it won't happen like this, but since they were just finally feeling comfortable in the water at the end of the last session that she isn't surprised that they regressed a little...and that it won't take as long to regain that comfort level. They had fun, and that is the important part!

Spent a ton of time online today, looking at other consultant's artwork...there is some amazing talent amongst the CTMH consultants. I found one whose website was way more impressive than her artwork. I'm looking forward to revamping my website (my personal one) to include some of her ideas, and hopefully jump starting my business in 2011! The bad news is that Casey will have to be bothered to help me with the technical side of all of this. I wish that I could do the computer geek thing...I just really don't think it's possible though!

After looking around at the artwork I was feeling more than inspired to create away tonight, but my scrap room is a complete disaster...seriously looks like a hurricane came through that room. So my pic of the day is the before shot of my scrap room. It seriously took me over an hour to clean up that bad boy! Who knew that the creative process was also such a messy one?!? I guess Casey is right when he says that the messiest kid alive (Zach) gets that from me!!

My hubby and I have been watching 24 thru Netflix. We are on the final season, now that they finally released the discs. We are on disc 2, and finishing it up tonight! They have not disappointed with this final season!!! I'm just sad that it has to be over after this season...how will I ever survive without more Jack Bauer?!?

Must get to creating...until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment