Friday, January 7, 2011

In design mode


Just up from the scrap room...just finished the 6 pages for my February workshop with the Wings paper pack. I made 4 traditional pages, and 2 with snow flakes. I used all new patterns... and a new technique or 4! ; ) I made one hell of a mess with the new spray pen, and sprayed much of the table and wall with Vineyard berry...fun, but oh so messy! And I don't like messy when I'm the one that has to clean it up!! Am loving the little tag book on the one page...thus, it shall be my picture of the day...it's freaking adorable, if I do say so myself!

Made progress on the design of my new Scrappin Mama website! Casey isn't nearly as thrilled about this as I am...I'm sure if I had to do the computer crap behind it all, I wouldn't be either. I looked into it today, and it sure isn't cheap to pay someone to create a website for you, especially if you want custom, and not some cookie cutter template that anyone can use! I'm going to have to settle for somewhere in the middle of custom and cookie cutter, but I can live with that!!

Zach and Lucas were on a roll making me laugh today...from telling me that 'it's 8:53 and time to get the party started'...to telling dad that he 'should be good at work so nobody wants to punch you in the face'...to dancing up a storm to the Bee Gees Saturday night fever, and the B-52's Roam...to laughing hysterically at these stupid new books we got in the mail today (because I forgot to decline one of the selections of the month from their children's book club) all because of some horse pooping on a toilet, and some pig saying BANANA...kids these days! I do LOVE their hysterical laughs, when something is so funny that it brings tears to their eyes, and they can barely laugh or breathe...and they just can't stop laughing! LOVE those moments with them!!

Dr Young's office called to confirm my consultation appointment for Monday...cannot wait to go try on boobs! 3 days to consultation!!!!!!

Off to CTMH training in the morning...home to clean up my house...out to dinner with Ryan and his mom Paula! ; ) Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment