The boys went to daycare today so I could rest, and continue to feel sorry for myself. I slept for almost 12 hours last night, and it was awesome!! Had some breakfast and started working on boring, mindless computer stuff, and straightening up my mess of papers in the office. I decided that I'd have some lunch, watch my DVR'd episode of Biggest Loser, and hop in the shower. It's seriously amazing to me just how refreshing a shower is when you're sick! Even though I'm not dressed to go out on the town, I seriously feel better! I think the steam helped open up those sinuses, so I can breathe a little better...and the hot water was just heavenly. Should've done it earlier in the day!
I signed up to get my horoscope (YES, I'm still a sagittarius...always have been, always will be), it's posted on my facebook page daily now. And today it talks about 'strained nerves and trepidation about unpleasant tasks'...couldn't be more accurate on a day like today. I'm so stinking excited about the surgery on Tuesday...but I'm terrified of the pain and recovery period...and now add in the fact that I'm sick going into all of this! UGH!! I am totally an excited bundle of nerves! A friend had her reduction surgery on Tuesday and said that she feels human again today, and that the past 3 days were terrible for pain and such. I'm imagining that since her surgery is much more involved that that is good news for my team, since I have an incredibly high pain tolerance (2 all natural childbirths...one with the help of Pitocin, but nothing more than Ibuprofen for pain), and I'm just getting the implants. Please, let it be so! I'm trying to calm myself down, but it's amazing what the fear of the unknown can do to a person.
Anyways, I got a good start on the first of the new pages for the new catalog celebration last night. I figured that since I was just going to be sitting on my butt watching tv I might as well do something productive! I got the paper cut for 4 pages, and 'painted' and glued down the first 2. Now to glue down the other two and embellish away!! I also spent a good deal of time on the lap top surfing the artwork on the consultant bulletin boards, and the consultant's blogs. Feeling all kinds of inspired to create some fun workshops with this next catalog! Cannot wait!!!
I was finally able to download pictures from my camera to the desktop. And get the pictures of the day posted to my blog. Now to get my huge snapfish order together, and figure out what pictures are worthy of going on the boys' webpages for December. I had originally planned to do this after surgery since it's a good down time activity...but now that I've got some extra downtime I might as well do something with it, after another nap!
My picture of the day for today shall be of my bath and body works shower gel...a breath of fresh air during my amazingly awesome shower today! Until tomorrow!
I signed up to get my horoscope (YES, I'm still a sagittarius...always have been, always will be), it's posted on my facebook page daily now. And today it talks about 'strained nerves and trepidation about unpleasant tasks'...couldn't be more accurate on a day like today. I'm so stinking excited about the surgery on Tuesday...but I'm terrified of the pain and recovery period...and now add in the fact that I'm sick going into all of this! UGH!! I am totally an excited bundle of nerves! A friend had her reduction surgery on Tuesday and said that she feels human again today, and that the past 3 days were terrible for pain and such. I'm imagining that since her surgery is much more involved that that is good news for my team, since I have an incredibly high pain tolerance (2 all natural childbirths...one with the help of Pitocin, but nothing more than Ibuprofen for pain), and I'm just getting the implants. Please, let it be so! I'm trying to calm myself down, but it's amazing what the fear of the unknown can do to a person.
Anyways, I got a good start on the first of the new pages for the new catalog celebration last night. I figured that since I was just going to be sitting on my butt watching tv I might as well do something productive! I got the paper cut for 4 pages, and 'painted' and glued down the first 2. Now to glue down the other two and embellish away!! I also spent a good deal of time on the lap top surfing the artwork on the consultant bulletin boards, and the consultant's blogs. Feeling all kinds of inspired to create some fun workshops with this next catalog! Cannot wait!!!
I was finally able to download pictures from my camera to the desktop. And get the pictures of the day posted to my blog. Now to get my huge snapfish order together, and figure out what pictures are worthy of going on the boys' webpages for December. I had originally planned to do this after surgery since it's a good down time activity...but now that I've got some extra downtime I might as well do something with it, after another nap!
My picture of the day for today shall be of my bath and body works shower gel...a breath of fresh air during my amazingly awesome shower today! Until tomorrow!



Not only did you get a nice hot shower it was also in a bathroom that was kid free :)
ReplyDeleteVery true Em!!! I always take long, hot showers because that's about the only time they'll leave me alone...since they're busy playing the wii!!!
ReplyDelete