Zach attack had another follow up with Dr Showalter this afternoon. Dr was very impressed with how good his feet look! I told Zach to ask Dr if he could stop wearing his shoes/brace to bed every night, and Lucas informed me that 'duh, he's going to say no, that he has to wear them until he's 4' because I've been preaching that for the last 6 months. It was quite cute nevertheless!! Dr said that he has to agree with Lucas! But we can stop on his 4th birthday!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!! That leaves 172 more nights until we're free of the shoes! Thus, my pic of the day...the damn shoes...the damn expensive shoes no less ($750 a set)!
That was the first really good bit of news for the day. The second bit was when we arrived home, and there were my CTMH packages on the doorstep...a DAY EARLY! It's like Christmas every time I open those! Even more so today, because I had more free product in there! I worked hard to earn it, so it felt even better! Spent the afternoon playing with my new stuff!
2 days completely percocet free! It has helped my sleep to not take it before bedtime, but I'm still sleeping like crap! I'm sure that once I'm no longer flat on my back ONLY all freaking night long that I'll sleep much better. Problem now is that everytime I try to move I wake up. I can roll up onto either side, but the pressure/tightness in the center of my chest becomes too painful after about 5 minutes and I have to roll back onto my back. And by 3 or 4 in the morning my back is killing me!! That, and I'm having this stupid recurring dream about some Wings workshop layouts for scrapbooking that won't stop. I was hopeful that once the percocet was gone that the strange, vivid, recurring dreams would go away for good...evidently that's not the case.
Oh, and one last funny story for the day. I told Lucas this morning to stop being so bossy because it's annoying. He looked at me funny and asked where he gets that from. I snickered to myself, and asked if he really needed to ask that question, because it was obviously his dad! Heh heh...he bought it, hook, line and sinker! I always tell them that Daddy wears the pants in this family, I'm just the one that tells Daddy which pair to wear!!!! That makes Daddy the bossy one, right?!?
Until tomorrow...
That was the first really good bit of news for the day. The second bit was when we arrived home, and there were my CTMH packages on the doorstep...a DAY EARLY! It's like Christmas every time I open those! Even more so today, because I had more free product in there! I worked hard to earn it, so it felt even better! Spent the afternoon playing with my new stuff!
2 days completely percocet free! It has helped my sleep to not take it before bedtime, but I'm still sleeping like crap! I'm sure that once I'm no longer flat on my back ONLY all freaking night long that I'll sleep much better. Problem now is that everytime I try to move I wake up. I can roll up onto either side, but the pressure/tightness in the center of my chest becomes too painful after about 5 minutes and I have to roll back onto my back. And by 3 or 4 in the morning my back is killing me!! That, and I'm having this stupid recurring dream about some Wings workshop layouts for scrapbooking that won't stop. I was hopeful that once the percocet was gone that the strange, vivid, recurring dreams would go away for good...evidently that's not the case.
Oh, and one last funny story for the day. I told Lucas this morning to stop being so bossy because it's annoying. He looked at me funny and asked where he gets that from. I snickered to myself, and asked if he really needed to ask that question, because it was obviously his dad! Heh heh...he bought it, hook, line and sinker! I always tell them that Daddy wears the pants in this family, I'm just the one that tells Daddy which pair to wear!!!! That makes Daddy the bossy one, right?!?
Until tomorrow...



when you sleep at night put a pillow under your knees. This seemed to help my back not hurt when I had to sleep on my back after stomach surgery.
ReplyDelete