Today I sit here at home, no swim lessons, no work...pj day...because despite my best efforts to keep healthy for my surgery, I've failed, and I've been taken hostage by a stupid cold virus. The only good thing about this is that I've got lots of time to spend on the laptop and catch up on some computer stuff...that I was previously going to wait and catch up on the Monday before, and the 2 weeks after surgery. I'm blaming this all on my surgeon...if he would've kept my consult on the 17th, and not made me fly down on the 10th for the consult instead, I probably wouldn't be sick right now. I tried desperately not to touch my eyes, nose, mouth or face without having first washed my hands during my my flight down and back on Monday, but obviously I failed there too...oh, woe is me! : ( This is gonna super suck, healing from surgery, and getting over a cold. The only thing that could possibly make this worse...the hubby and/or the kids getting this too.
Hosted my first card workshop last night. I think I'll be doing more in the future! Love getting together with the girls and scrapping and chatting! They are chicken soup for my soul! ; ) They renew my excitement about my job every time I have a workshop...if only I could say the same thing about my real job.
Anyways, the boys need 'help' trying to get through a level of Super mario brothers that they are stuck on...so here I go! Until tomorrow. My pic of the day today...the boys playing, trying to entertain themselves since mom just doesn't have the energy to do it!
Hosted my first card workshop last night. I think I'll be doing more in the future! Love getting together with the girls and scrapping and chatting! They are chicken soup for my soul! ; ) They renew my excitement about my job every time I have a workshop...if only I could say the same thing about my real job.
Anyways, the boys need 'help' trying to get through a level of Super mario brothers that they are stuck on...so here I go! Until tomorrow. My pic of the day today...the boys playing, trying to entertain themselves since mom just doesn't have the energy to do it!



No comments:
Post a Comment