Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another wonderful start to my weekend!


Friday, March 4th
Started the day off with Starbucks, another skinny drink and piece of coffee cake! Worked an extra shift at a different Walgreens than my usual store. I felt like a new employee all over again, and realized just how badly floating would suck right now...I had no idea where anything was at in the pharmacy, let alone out in the store. The good thing about it was that I got to work with Roxann again, and it has been far too long since I've been able to say that! She is fun, and I love working with her. I survived, and put extra money in the hubby's pocket, so it was a win-win situation!!

Headed off to dinner at the Ram. Not sure if the lack of caffeine throughout the day or the fish tacos I had were the cause, but I left with an incredible headache, and wasn't sure I'd be meeting up with the zumba chicas. Came home and watched the boys play some Mario Kart on the wii. That was THE dumbest thing to do...seriously gave me a bad case of motion sickness. I layed on the couch and felt sorry for myself, and before long, I was able to get up and get ready to go.

The girls had decided on some karaoke at the Busters in Eagle. It was a ton of fun hanging out with them, even met some new people, that are zumba freaks as well!!!! The place was packed, and by the time they made up their minds on a song, they only did one...YMCA! How fitting is that?!? I still wasn't feeling great, and with zero alcohol in my system, I was moral support for the karaoke! Maybe next time I'll be feeling up to singing in a large group....with the microphone far from my pipes! : ) My pic of the night is one I borrowed from Radka, whom we joke is our group photographer! She is at all of the big events, and takes great pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment