Dropped off Casey's car at Dick's Stereo today. His radio had crapped out AGAIN!!! We had had it fixed a couple of times before this, so we figured that they were going to need to rewire the entire stereo, speakers and all, this time around. But 5 minutes after we get home, they called to say that the radio was dead! To my surprise, Casey went and picked out a new one, and they installed it! One of my main reasons for not wanting to drive his car is the stereo...it never works, and it doesn't have a cd player! So now, I'm not anywhere near as opposed to driving his car!!! It works, it has a cd player! It also has bluetooth, a microphone for the bluetooth, and a USB port to hook my iphone up to it! So now I can listen to all of my music, not just from my phone, but in stereo! Mama is verrrrry happy about this latest development! So happy, that the new stereo is the picture of the day! Neither one of us were feeling great still, so it was a very low key sort of day! We did manage a trip to Target to get a few essentials, and the boys got to spend their allowances again. And shockingly, they bought MORE Star Wars figures!!! Lucas bought Chewbacca, and Zach got Parasiti. It's funny how Lucas likes the good guys, and Zach picks the bad guys...time after time! We also had to run to the pet store to get Chloe some more food. They had dogs there from the Humane Society...wish I could've brought one home with us, but I'm not into poop scooping, and the boys aren't old enough yet. It's like going to the zoo for the boys though...lizards, frogs, snakes, ferrets, cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, rats. They had a ball!! After dinner we watched a movie together as a family. Dad requested something we hadn't seen for awhile, so the boys picked Monsters vs Aliens. Thankfully it's one the adults enjoy too! And after the boys went to bed, Case wanted to watch Hell Boy 2, and I knew I wouldn't enjoy it at all, so I headed down to the scrap haven, and completed 8 pages! WOOHOO!!! I scrapped Lucas' last night of a session of gymnastics from May '08. I remember thinking back then how grown up he looked, and how much he'd thinned out in his face, and lost that baby look. But boy was I wrong. He's such a little boy in those pics!!!! Especially compared to now! ; ) It's amazing how much he's changed and grown up in almost 3 years time! I seriously think that is one of my favorite parts of scrapbooking, is reliving those moments that are captured on film! Great end to an otherwise blah sort of day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment