Monday, March 21, 2011

Friday, March 18th

Melanie, the Master Zumba instructor...she totally rocked it!
A VERY fun day! Started off with preschool for Lucas. He was soooo excited because that darn little leprechaun had visited their preschool, left green footprints all over their table, and made a mess out of their room. He was so stinking cute, and so excited about the whole thing. It was fun to see how animated he can get when telling a story when he's so excited about something. I was freezing cold, and could not get warmed up all day. It was one of those incredibly low motivation kind of days, so not much got done around the house. I did get some more 3 star levels conquered on Angry Birds! Sad when that's the big achievement for your day...but sometimes you've just got to sit back and relax, and enjoy this big ride called life. It didn't help knowing that I was going to get my butt kicked by Melanie, a master zumba instructor, at the master class that night. I'm sooooo glad that I went! She is worth every last penny I paid! I didn't think it was possible to get much better than Crystal, unless we're talking about Beto himself...but whoa bear! Melanie rocked my world! I absolutely loved her class, and I could feel it! The class was an extra 15 minutes than what we normally do, but I'm glad I was able to push myself to do it! And then a bunch of us crazy zumba folks headed over to Chili's for a bite to eat! Mmmm, rewarded myself with a strawberry margarita and their awesome chips. And of course my usual, chicken enchilada soup and caesar salad. I could eat that same thing 7 days a week, for both lunch and dinner, and I'm quite sure it would take at least 6 months before I may tire of that! Their soup is my fave, so much so that I have a copy cat recipe for it, and a bag still in the freezer, that is on the top of next week's dinner menu. It's not as good as the real thing, but it's still super yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment