Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday, March 8th

Not the productive day that I had envisioned, but a good one nonetheless! I was awakened by Zach at 3am, with blood curdling screams that he had to go potty! I consulted the calendar, and the good news is that there are only 131 more nights that he has to wear his club foot shoes/brace... so there are only 131 more nights that I might be awakened with the screams to go potty! After that it will only happen once...and then he will be strongly reminded that a) we don't scream in the middle of the night to go potty, and b) he can now get up and go by himself at 3am, without waking mommy and daddy up! I'm hopeful at the very least!! ; )

As soon as Casey left Lucas came into my room and told me that it's Tuesday, and asked when they were going to Grandma's! It used to be that I worked every Tuesday, and so every Tuesday they went to Grandma's for the day. But now I only work every other Tuesday. I hadn't talked to Grandma about them going over to play for awhile, so I called to inquire because it was obvious that they needed their Grandma fix! Lucas totally cracked me up because after I left a message on her recorder, he asked where she was, as if Grandma isn't allowed to have a life outside of playing with them on Tuesday's!!! They had been requesting that she come over and watch them play Super Smash Brother's on the wii, so she decided it was time. It was fun for everyone, because I got to visit with Grandma while the boys played, and they got to strut their stuff for Grandma! What a great start to our day!!

The nonproductive part of the day is the large portion of the day where I killed my cell phone playing that darn Angry birds game again!!!! While the boys were playing and watching Despicable Me, yet again, I couldn't summon the energy to do anything but play that stupid game! I've beat the game, but now I'm trying to get 3 stars on all the levels! It's amazingly difficult! Especially when I think about the levels that I played a million times, just to kill all the pigs, let alone try for 3 stars!

And of course, Tuesday night means it's ZUMBA night!!!! When I missed last week Crystal said that I had missed worship! I didn't think much about it then, but reflecting back on this, I've decided that ZUMBA is a great 'religion' for me to practice! I don't really do religion...but this I could do!! I LOVE Tuesday night's at Limelight! And last night's class was AWESOME! And to top it off, it was Fat Tuesday, and a few of us zumba freaks finished off the night at Applebee's. In the spirit of Fat Tuesday, I had a Maple Butter Blondie...totally sinful, but really delish!! It was fun hanging with the girls and chatting it up! I really do love my zumba...Crystal kicks some serious butt with her choreography...the girls are an awesome support system...and I love how good I feel afterwards!!!!!

I have decided that I'm over my crud enough that I need to get my running game back on track! So good weather or bad, treadmill or outdoors, it's time to get back in the saddle! Tomorrow is THE day baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment