Happy St Patrick's day! We started the day off with swim lessons...with me feeling like a slacker! I know several of my friends got up and made their kids green breakfasts, and did something with traps for leprechaun's, but alas, I didn't do anything. The thought never occurred to me. So I'm making a mental note, and going to try to remember for next year...another new tradition for the family. I think it sounds like fun!
The swim coach decided to try something new with all of her classes. They set up 'stations' and told the kids what to to on their way from one station to the next. Our class of 4 boys did awesome! I really liked the new method. I think that each kiddo got more one on one with the coach, and the boys LOVED it! It kept them busy the entire half hour!
I tackled the master bathroom for the spring cleaning, and more importantly, cleaned out the master walk in closet and the linen closet upstairs. Got rid of a bunch of old towels, to donate to the Humane Socitey. Bunch of old sheets, bedding sets were packed up too...those will go to the Youth Ranch, if they'll take them. And clothes...I got rid of everything that I hadn't worn in the last year. I have this thing about not wanting to let go of old clothes. Even when it's not my favorite, it's too big, or too small, I have this issue with letting go! But I conquered my issue, kicked it's butt, and filled up 4 huge garbage bags full of clothes to go to the Youth Ranch. The bathroom and closets looked soooooo purty at the end of it all!
Decided to skip zumba at Homecourt since I'd be at zumba Friday night, and girl's night out Saturday night, and scrapbooking Sunday afternoon. We got the movie Alpha and Omega from Netflix, so we made it family movie night. Thank goodness for Angry birds on my phone, and the ability to surf the web while watching the movie...it was TERRIBLE! Casey and I hated it, the boys LOVED it!! Oh well...can't win 'em all!! We will NOT be purchasing this one though!
Bought my airline ticket to Disneyland for the CTMH convention in July! I've been looking at flights, and checking prices. I decided it was time to buy since the prices were starting to go up, and the number of available flights was decreasing. Now to figure out the whole park hopper thing and I'm set!! I cannot wait...my first time ever to Disneyland!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment