Casey and I both woke up sick AGAIN!!!! I don't know what I've done to deserve this, but after a whopping 2 days of feeling great again, I'm infected with the plague AGAIN!!!! It was a LONG day at work, but a little Starbucks got me going, and I survived! I'm thankful that I didn't have another super strange day at the helm! I of course came home TOTALLY wiped out, and begged Casey to let us go out to eat, and thankfully he agreed!!!!
We let the kids pick, so of course it was Red Robin! I did break out of my usual shell, and tried something new, some sort of pesto pasta. It was yummy, but probably won't have it again. My caesar chicken wrap is way yummier!!
After the kidlets were in bed Casey and I decided to watch a movie since neither of us were feeling well. Fell asleep, no big surprise given that I was sick and very tired, but the movie wasn't good either. Eagle Eye...if you haven't seen it, don't waste your time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment