After having yet another cold, and losing an hour of sleep last night, I decided that no excuses were allowed today! Too much to get done, and too little time to get it done in!!!! Laundry almost done, master bath cleaned (not yet spring cleaned, but almost), linens changed, dinner made, Costco run, ZUMBA!
Zumba was really fun again today. Indi got to do a few songs, and they were new to all of us, but I liked them, and she rocked it! I love her style!! I had originally wanted to run to zumba and then run home afterwards. But the fact that I'm getting over yet another cold, and the super cold wind that was whipping around outside changed my mind on that one!
After we dropped the boys off at church with Grandma, we headed off to Costco. I really detest going there. But it wasn't too terribly bad today. We had several coupons, we got in, we got out, and didn't feel the need to kill anyone!
Still feeling robbed of my one hour of sleep, still feeling less than motivated to get much done. So I was impressed with my efforts today! Hoping this is going to be a great week ahead...master zumba class, girl's night out with a bunch of friends from Walgreens at the Melting Pot, scrapbooking workshop, St Patrick's day. 16 hours of work... I can do this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment