Back side
I cannot tell you how many times my little men made me laugh this morning, before we even left to take Lucas to preschool, and with me feeling oh so crappy from this cold! The things that they come up with seriously crack me up. I would seriously like to live inside their brains for just a few hours to see what they're thinking about!
Lucas had a preschool field trip on Monday to a dentist's office. He told me that a lady that works there knows him, and that he has a brother. He doesn't know who she is, and I cannot for the life of me figure out who it is. So I was grilling him, trying to figure it out. I asked if she was mom's age, or grandma's age and his reply made me bust a gut laughing...she's old, like grandma, cause she's all wrinkly! ; ) Grandma tells him all the time that's she's old, so she won't be offended, but how funny is that!?! Still have no idea who it was, but oh well!
Zach and I played the wii for a bit this morning, and then decided to go down to the basement and play in the playroom. It should have caution tape all over it, warning people that it experiences frequent hurricanes, and could be a danger to all who enter! Seriously, what a mess!!!! Zach told me that he couldn't even walk in there cause there is so much stuff on the floor. So instead of playing we cleaned up, and by we, I do mean that I cleaned up, and Zach played! Oh well, you can at least tell that there's carpet in there again, and that it's light beige in color!! I love listening to him play, the scenarios he creates, and the things he says! I wish my imagination was still that active!
My favorite quote of the day is from Zach this morning. He was asking if the shirt on the counter in the kitchen is my new zumba shirt. I told him yes, and he tells me, "I really love it mom", as he rubs it on the side of his face, as if it's fleece. Silly kid! Missed my zumba last night since I'm plague ridden AGAIN! I really miss that class!! I miss the energy that Crystal emanates, I miss how awesome I feel afterwards, and I miss all of my zumba friends! Am hopeful that I'll be feeling up to trying Pyper's class at Homecourt on Thursday.
Had more fraudulent scripts to deal with this week at work. It's really getting quite old, not to mention frustrating. The amount of time involved in talking to the board of pharmacy, and the cops is overwhelming. But I definitely don't want to encourage these people to continue down this path! They need help, and I'm glad that by having them arrested they will eventually have to seek that help out.
I'm feeling the spring cleaning bug biting my butt again! Time to sit down and make out a checklist of the stuff I want to accomplish in these next few weeks. Hopefully I'll get that done before the weather perks up, because lord knows I have a million and a half yard work projects that I'd like to tackle this year! It's so nice now that the boys are older. They can play in the yard, front or back, and I don't have to worry about them running into the street, or falling into the deep window wells. So now at least, I'm not limited to an hour here and there while they're napping!! I can work away to my little heart's content, and they can play the day away! A win-win situation for all of us!
Anyways, I really should get something done! I've already tackled the dishes and two loads of laundry! My pic for the day is of my new zumba tank...it's super cool! Until tomorrow...
Lucas had a preschool field trip on Monday to a dentist's office. He told me that a lady that works there knows him, and that he has a brother. He doesn't know who she is, and I cannot for the life of me figure out who it is. So I was grilling him, trying to figure it out. I asked if she was mom's age, or grandma's age and his reply made me bust a gut laughing...she's old, like grandma, cause she's all wrinkly! ; ) Grandma tells him all the time that's she's old, so she won't be offended, but how funny is that!?! Still have no idea who it was, but oh well!
Zach and I played the wii for a bit this morning, and then decided to go down to the basement and play in the playroom. It should have caution tape all over it, warning people that it experiences frequent hurricanes, and could be a danger to all who enter! Seriously, what a mess!!!! Zach told me that he couldn't even walk in there cause there is so much stuff on the floor. So instead of playing we cleaned up, and by we, I do mean that I cleaned up, and Zach played! Oh well, you can at least tell that there's carpet in there again, and that it's light beige in color!! I love listening to him play, the scenarios he creates, and the things he says! I wish my imagination was still that active!
My favorite quote of the day is from Zach this morning. He was asking if the shirt on the counter in the kitchen is my new zumba shirt. I told him yes, and he tells me, "I really love it mom", as he rubs it on the side of his face, as if it's fleece. Silly kid! Missed my zumba last night since I'm plague ridden AGAIN! I really miss that class!! I miss the energy that Crystal emanates, I miss how awesome I feel afterwards, and I miss all of my zumba friends! Am hopeful that I'll be feeling up to trying Pyper's class at Homecourt on Thursday.
Had more fraudulent scripts to deal with this week at work. It's really getting quite old, not to mention frustrating. The amount of time involved in talking to the board of pharmacy, and the cops is overwhelming. But I definitely don't want to encourage these people to continue down this path! They need help, and I'm glad that by having them arrested they will eventually have to seek that help out.
I'm feeling the spring cleaning bug biting my butt again! Time to sit down and make out a checklist of the stuff I want to accomplish in these next few weeks. Hopefully I'll get that done before the weather perks up, because lord knows I have a million and a half yard work projects that I'd like to tackle this year! It's so nice now that the boys are older. They can play in the yard, front or back, and I don't have to worry about them running into the street, or falling into the deep window wells. So now at least, I'm not limited to an hour here and there while they're napping!! I can work away to my little heart's content, and they can play the day away! A win-win situation for all of us!
Anyways, I really should get something done! I've already tackled the dishes and two loads of laundry! My pic for the day is of my new zumba tank...it's super cool! Until tomorrow...



No comments:
Post a Comment