Another busy day in the life of this mom! Decided to have homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Originally the hope was to carb load to help encourage me to run...both from all of the calories, and the hopeful boost of energy! The wind was seriously blowing about 3omph, with gusts up to 45mph...so that shot running outside down. And you know how I am about that darned treadmill. Thus, had delicious cinnamon rolls and tons of calories, but couldn't bring myself to run! Once again, it's a good thing I pushed that half marathon back a month! : ) I need to figure out a way to get this treadmill block out of my head!! Went over to Jeny's for scrapbook group! The pages turned out awesome! It felt so good to be sitting on the other side of the fence this time!!! Don't get me wrong, I loved having workshops, but it sure feels good to not spend so much time getting stuff ready for everybody else, and having time to do my own thing! Loved just getting to chat and not having to worry about teaching at the same time! It's like chicken soup for my soul! Can't wait to put our valentine's day celebration on those pages! Got home just in time to eat with the boys. Finished my dinner, and then I got some more schooling from Lucas in all things Star Wars legos. Oy vey! I cannot remember that stuff for the life of me...but I'm going to have to figure something out, because I'm constantly being quizzed about who this is, or which Star Wars thing they're from. Ask your dad just doesn't seem to work these days! Bad news for me! Much more spring cleaning awaits, so I'd best get off here and get something done, afterall, it is spring now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment