Tuesday, March 22nd The boys woke up ecstatic about the day. They knew that they were off to Grandma's house, and possibly the zoo if the weather held up! So I dropped them off at Grandma's. I came home and went for a nice little run. Rounded up all of the donation stuff for the Youth Ranch, had lunch with the hubby, dropped off 4 huge bags of clothes, 2 gigantic bags of bedding, and several grocery size bags of toys at the Youth Ranch, and headed back to Grandma's. The weather was still a bit brisk and windy, but we headed off to the zoo anyways! The boys conned Grandma into joining us as well. It turned out to be a most perfect day for a visit to the zoo. The sun was shining, but it wasn't so warm that the animals were seeking shelter from the sun. They were all up and about! The boys had a ball! Of course that is in part due to the ride on the carousel, the many trips down the giraffe slide and the tunnel slide, and the geese that let the boys chase them about! While we were over near the picnic tables, checking out the monkeys, there were a couple of geese coming close to beg for food. They picked the wrong boys to beg from, my two monkeys took off after the geese and gave them a run for their money! The boys thought it was hilarious!! And I teased them later when the geese were flying nosily overhead that they were looking for the boys to poop on their heads since they had been mean and chased the geese...that was hilarious too!! Normally the lions are laying down sunbathing, but not today! I finally got to see the male strut his stuff, and man can he roar! He was even scratching one of the wood posts at the back of his enclosure, right up close to us, cool beans!! I now know that the lions are not fake! It was a really fun trip to the zoo!! To finish off the perfect day, I headed out to zumba! It is truly amazing how good I feel after that class! Burn a bunch of calories, dance my butt off, and have a ton of fun in the process! And people wonder why I'm so addicted?!?
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Better way late than never, right?!?
The laptop died, and I've been oh sooooo busy...and unfortunately, this is at the bottom of the priority list. So, I'll hit the highlights from the past couple of weeks! I've also activated a couple of new ways to do posts, so hopefully that will help increase the frequency of posting! I'll get as many posts done today as possible, but there are sooo, so many....
Tuesday, March 22nd The boys woke up ecstatic about the day. They knew that they were off to Grandma's house, and possibly the zoo if the weather held up! So I dropped them off at Grandma's. I came home and went for a nice little run. Rounded up all of the donation stuff for the Youth Ranch, had lunch with the hubby, dropped off 4 huge bags of clothes, 2 gigantic bags of bedding, and several grocery size bags of toys at the Youth Ranch, and headed back to Grandma's. The weather was still a bit brisk and windy, but we headed off to the zoo anyways! The boys conned Grandma into joining us as well. It turned out to be a most perfect day for a visit to the zoo. The sun was shining, but it wasn't so warm that the animals were seeking shelter from the sun. They were all up and about! The boys had a ball! Of course that is in part due to the ride on the carousel, the many trips down the giraffe slide and the tunnel slide, and the geese that let the boys chase them about! While we were over near the picnic tables, checking out the monkeys, there were a couple of geese coming close to beg for food. They picked the wrong boys to beg from, my two monkeys took off after the geese and gave them a run for their money! The boys thought it was hilarious!! And I teased them later when the geese were flying nosily overhead that they were looking for the boys to poop on their heads since they had been mean and chased the geese...that was hilarious too!! Normally the lions are laying down sunbathing, but not today! I finally got to see the male strut his stuff, and man can he roar! He was even scratching one of the wood posts at the back of his enclosure, right up close to us, cool beans!! I now know that the lions are not fake! It was a really fun trip to the zoo!! To finish off the perfect day, I headed out to zumba! It is truly amazing how good I feel after that class! Burn a bunch of calories, dance my butt off, and have a ton of fun in the process! And people wonder why I'm so addicted?!?
Tuesday, March 22nd The boys woke up ecstatic about the day. They knew that they were off to Grandma's house, and possibly the zoo if the weather held up! So I dropped them off at Grandma's. I came home and went for a nice little run. Rounded up all of the donation stuff for the Youth Ranch, had lunch with the hubby, dropped off 4 huge bags of clothes, 2 gigantic bags of bedding, and several grocery size bags of toys at the Youth Ranch, and headed back to Grandma's. The weather was still a bit brisk and windy, but we headed off to the zoo anyways! The boys conned Grandma into joining us as well. It turned out to be a most perfect day for a visit to the zoo. The sun was shining, but it wasn't so warm that the animals were seeking shelter from the sun. They were all up and about! The boys had a ball! Of course that is in part due to the ride on the carousel, the many trips down the giraffe slide and the tunnel slide, and the geese that let the boys chase them about! While we were over near the picnic tables, checking out the monkeys, there were a couple of geese coming close to beg for food. They picked the wrong boys to beg from, my two monkeys took off after the geese and gave them a run for their money! The boys thought it was hilarious!! And I teased them later when the geese were flying nosily overhead that they were looking for the boys to poop on their heads since they had been mean and chased the geese...that was hilarious too!! Normally the lions are laying down sunbathing, but not today! I finally got to see the male strut his stuff, and man can he roar! He was even scratching one of the wood posts at the back of his enclosure, right up close to us, cool beans!! I now know that the lions are not fake! It was a really fun trip to the zoo!! To finish off the perfect day, I headed out to zumba! It is truly amazing how good I feel after that class! Burn a bunch of calories, dance my butt off, and have a ton of fun in the process! And people wonder why I'm so addicted?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment