Thursday, April 28, 2011
Monday, April 25th
Woke up feeling terrible, dealing with immense nausea and diarrhea for myself....and more puking from Zach. Called in to work, but decided not to call in for Tuesday morning, which I was sure to regret after the fact. And to top off all of this, my damn cell phone was giving me much grief. I had to plug the magic jack back in so that we could use the home phone. Come to find out that Casey was having the exact same issues with his cell phone...at least he had a work phone to use in the meantime. While commiserating with Zach, mother nature entertained us with quite a springtime thunder and lightning storm. The rain was pounding down, and Lucas tells me, 'wow mom, that cow has a really full bladder today'. Made me laugh quite hard! It's because I'm always telling him that it's raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock. One of the things I always heard my dad say to me growing up. I so needed that on a day like this...there's nothing worse than a sick kid except when mom is sick too! I didn't have energy to even load the dishwasher or do some dishes. I had no choice but to do a few loads of laundry however, with all of the puking that was going on. And the movie filled afternoon with us lying around was the perfect time to work on getting my dear blog caught up. I'm getting there, and vowing not to get so darn far behind again!!!!! A few minutes a day is all that's necessary, but somehow it just doesn't get high enough on the priority list most days! I've decided that the picture thing is part of my mental block against it, so I'll focus on the words rather than the pictures, and if I should happen to have a picture it'll be a bonus for the day! I tried at the last minute to call Krystle and switch shifts with her for Tuesday, but she wasn't feeling well either, so it was an early bedtime for me, in the hopes that I may be semi ready for Tuesday morning at work (with no Starbucks no less).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment