A good Friday indeed! Started the day off with a field trip to Louie's to make pizzas with the preschoolers. Everyone looked at me funny when I paid money to let Zach make a pizza too, but then pulled out a good ol' PB&J for him to eat! I know, it's strange, the kid does NOT like pizza, not even a tiny little bite! Took the boys to get their hair cut after lunch. We had the gay guy cutting Lucas' hair, and it amused me greatly! He was talking to Lucas like he was 15 and not just 5, and you had to have seen the look on Lucas' face the majority of that time! He did a far better job cutting his hair than the lady did that cut Zach's! Oh well, even the crappy cut that Zach got looks better than the shaggy dog look that he'd been sporting!! After a quick dinner I was off to scrapbook group. I love hanging out with the girls and scrapping again, just like old times. I like not having to do all the creative behind the scenes stuff, and just show up and copy (adding my own little flair of course). Go at my own pace, not have to pay attention and teach... I'm pretty sure that I won't be going back to teaching any time soon! Although I won't be going next month...the pages are waaaaay too girly. And while she did turn the girly pages into an Easter theme, I already have Easter pages that I'd done for my workshops. And I just don't think I'll have enough pictures for 12 pages! So I'll miss the festivities in May. Unless I decide to pack a bag of my stuff and go scrap and hang out. We shall see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment