Another terrific Friday on the books! Started the day off with another kindergarten readiness program. Today the focus was on PE and music. They had a couple of BSU basketball players and one football player come to help with the PE portion. Lucas had a ball!!!! He was dying to do more than just dribble the ball with the bball players, but they wouldn't let them shoot baskets. He was really shy about letting me take his picture with any of the BSU guys, but finally gave in and humored me!! Zach was feeling much better thankfully, and made it the whole day without vomiting or any diarrhea!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!! We were able to go grocery shopping without any problems. We found another bubble gun, so that there will be less fighting about there only being one gun!!!!! Once Casey was done working from home, we headed over to the mall. Dinner was at Old Chicago...I had earned my adult beverage, bad news though, they switched their cider, so no more Ace Pear Cider...it's some granny apple cider now...meh! My big reward, and early mother's day present came when we headed out into the mall. Two new bras, after another fitting. The girls have settled into place and the previous ones weren't fitting properly any longer. Come to find out that I needed to go up a cup size...not going to complain since they fit properly now! We headed down to the store with the waterfall for the boys, and were on our way to see the puppies when we realized that the pet store isn't there anymore! SAD day for my boys. Upstairs to ride the cars. I checked out Lady Foot Locker for the pair of dance Nike shoes that I'd like to buy, but they didn't have any in black that I liked. So over to Roth's we headed, and I instead spent at least twice as much on a new pair of Dansko's. I love those clogs! And this pair is tooled, so they are brown, with dark, almost black designs all over them...thus, I can wear one pair with either brown or black instead of needing one brown pair and one black pair! If these last 6+ years like the last 2 pairs, then the hubby will be able to justify spending so much on one pair of shoes!! I am spoiled by my 3 boys! Lucky, lucky me!! And the night just got better once the boys went to bed...another 10 pages of pictures scrapbooked! I finished Zach's 2nd birthday party!!! And then I did 6 pages of Lucas' 11th month of life. And I came to the sad realization that it's gonna take me forever if I literally scrap every picture I've printed of my boys. So I'm going to have to stick to some highlights, and be picky with the rest! Easier said than done because I look at those pictures of Lucas, and his many expressions, and I have THE hardest time eliminating any of them! Oh well, he'll be 6 in September, so I really do need to get at least his first year done finally!! And Zach will be 4 in July, and I've only got 2 months done for him. Need to get on it! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment