Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Thursday, March 24th
Today was the last week of swim lessons for the winter session. So the boys wanted Dad to come watch them. They did awesome again this week!!!! They did the whole station, red light, green light thing again...the kids do really well with it! I got some of it on video, so that Grandpa and grandma can see it too. The boys can't wait to have them come watch! It was an absolutely terrible day at work...surprising isn't it? Yeah, NO, not at all! My good friend lost his job, and the whole situation is just absurd. At the most he should've been written up for it, possibly fined, but we have this person that is just out of control, getting off on firing pharmacists for any reason she can find...and two people above her that could control her but completely lack the balls to do it. We're all walking on eggshells, afraid that an innocent error could cost us our jobs...not a good feeling, and not good for business, especially when we're short staffed on pharmacists as it is, and they keep cutting our technician help as well. I'd jump ship and go elsewhere, and so many people wonder why I don't, but really it all comes down to my schedule and my kids. I work 2 regularly scheduled days a week, with no weekend shifts, unless I sign up for extra or agree to do it. A lot of places won't hire a part time Rph currently, and if they will, you are at the mercy of people taking vacation and floating around to cover the needs. So it's different days of the week, and different shifts all the time. And you know the saying, the grass is always greener on the other side.....maybe so, until you get to the other side!! We'll see what the future has in store...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment