Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuesday, April 26th

Woke up feeling a tiny bit better, but oh so tired from Zach being awake one million times throughout the night. The craving for my Starbucks was intense, but I didn't figure that it would be good for my tummy. My Sprite and Cherry Coke Zero was going to have to do the trick. I get to work and my tech was not feeling well either, so he went home as soon as my 2nd tech got there. Thankfully, even though we had our warehouse order to put away, it was a relatively slow day, and it didn't beat me up too bad. We ordered Papa John's pizza since I hadn't had much nausea that day. Zach hadn't puked all day, although he thought he had to a couple of times. I was lazy and watched Biggest Loser and the new Voice show before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment