Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuesday, April 19th

Today was a kick butt and take names kind of day. The boys went to spend some time at Grandma's house so that I could run a few errands and have lunch with a friend from pharmacy school. I dropped them off and ran my little butt off. Best Buy for movies for the easter baskets. Michael's for adhesive for scrapbooking. Target for candy for the easter baskets. Toys r us for coloring books for the easter baskets, and I happened upon the Butterfly kit too. It's really cool. You send in your coupon for butterfly larvae, and they send you catepillars in the mail. You feed them and watch them grow. Within 7-10 days they form the chrysallis. Another 7-10 days later the butterflys hatch from the chrysallis. I'm so excited that I can hardly wait for the catepillars to get here...and I don't usually do creepy or crawly things very well at all!!! I met my friend Kathy at Chicago Connection pizza in Meridian. She is about 13 weeks pregnant with her first child. It is always fun catching up with her, and today was that much more fun talking about pregnancy and sharing her excitement about the baby!! I topped off a wonderful day with zumba at Limelight. And Casey was like a little kid on Christmas morning. His new game Portal 2 was released today, so he got to spend some time playing that on the computer before bed while I was entertaining myself with Biggest Loser and the season finale of Parenthood. It was a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment