Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 20th
Lucas got to go on a Xplore field trip at preschool this morning. He came home with a bag full of pine cones, flowers, rocks and a magnifying glass. Sounds like it was a huge success...he had a ball!! I had forgotten to take my zyrtec before I took him to preschool so I told Zach that I didn't want to go to kick. He told me that I had to go because he wanted to make new friends at the gym! How funny is that, my 3 year old telling me that I had to go to the gym!! So of course, I can't argue with that cute little man, I went. I was mad as soon as I got there though. You cannot do childwatch without the family membership, unless you want to pay the drop in rate every time, which is a ridiculous $8.50 a pop!!!!!! And if I upgrade my membership to the family one, it goes up to $67 a month (from $42), and I still have to pay the $17 a month for the childwatch. So instead of $42 a month I'd be paying double that to do the childwatch, one day a week, for a little over an hour...not hardly worth it if you ask me. I was really bummed because I LOVE that Wednesday morning kick class. Looks like it's Saturday or nothing, and because it's hard on the ol' legs, Saturday's are out until after my half marathon!! BUMMER!! I'll eventually get over it! After lunch we headed over to see Tom at Brownfield's for what is hopefully our last visit with him for Zach's club foot shoes/brace. He said that his feet looked great. And then he went over the signs to watch for if he is indeed finished with the brace in a couple of months, the signs that his feet are reverting back to the club foot position. Hopefully they won't revert! I don't want to go back to shoes or anything else, not after all this kid has been through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment