Monday, April 25, 2011

Thursday, April 14th

The messiest kid alive, I swear! Enjoying a cupcake!

Casey needed to take some time off, and since there was an open house for the incoming kindergarteners, he just took the whole day off. So I let him take the kiddos to swim lessons. I guess Lucas stood up and jumped off the board!! I love it when he finally trusts us that we're not going to let him get hurt! I got the house cleaned up and ready for the party. We headed out to the open house. What a waste of time that was! I cannot even say that the kids had fun, and there were only 3 kids that showed up with their parents! Oh well...we want to be involved and supportive, and we were! The jewelry party was ok...didn't have many people show, but I swear I have the worst luck with that, and nobody ever comes when it's my turn for a party, regardless of what it's for! I did it mostly to help my friend Emily, so that she can build her contact list up...so I did help in that department a little! And the boys had a ball playing with their friends while the moms shopped!! The best part of today...we found out the results of Casey's dad's bone scan and CT scan...the cancer has not spread out of the prostate! Hallelujah!!!!!!! He's decided to have surgery, now we just have to wait to hear a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment