Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, April 4th

Lucas woke up telling me that his tummy hurt, but I assumed it was because he was full of mucus from having forgotten to take his allergy meds the day before. So off to preschool we went, and I had barely returned home when the cell phone rang, and Lucas was puking at preschool. I'd taken Casey's car since we'd be doing more driving than him, and with the light on in my car again, I didn't want it to flash the 'have it towed now' light. And Lucas had thrown up several times by the time I got there to get him. All I could think was please, do not let him barf all over Casey's leather seats!!! We made it home without any problems. Broke out the thermometer, 102.5. I panicked. This kid rarely gets this sick, and NEVER spikes a fever like this! Broke out the ibuprofen, and he barfed it right back up. Broke out the zofran, and after no more puking for half an hour, broke out the tylenol. Fever finally broke, and he took a few naps. By dinner time he was much improved!
Finally remembered to log on and get my first Bountiful Basket! I was so excited, I could hardly wait to pick it up and see what kinds of goodies I'd get!!!
Tuned in and watched Raw with Casey since it was the one right after Wrestlemania. I was so glad that I had! Stone Cold did the SCSA stunner. The Rock was back and stirring up crap with John Cena! And Trish Stratus was back...and looking super hot. It was humorous!

No comments:

Post a Comment