Saturday, April 16, 2011
Monday, March 28th
A great Monday, mostly!! While I was in the bathroom showering and getting ready to take the kiddos to daycare the boys were playing with my fingernail polish bottles in the jetted tub. The were first arranging them all different sorts of ways, and then I hear Lucas asking Zach what color of eyeshadow he wanted. They make me laugh!! I had to grab the camera and get a picture to capture the moment because they were having so much fun pretending to be putting makeup on each other! I dropped them off at daycare and headed over to the doc's office to get my allergy shot, but evidently it had expired in February, so they threw it away and ordered more, but the new vials weren't in yet. NOT COOL!!! So I decided to get rid of my frustration with a shopping excursion to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I got some new towels for the master bath, some pillows for the new couch, and new curtains for the dining room to cover the sliding glass door. They all look fabulous in their new location! After a nice lunch with the hubby it was off to work for me. And it was a pretty uneventful day at that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment