Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday, April 17th

I was oh so proud of myself today!!!! I ran 6 miles in one hour, seventeen minutes! That is the farthest distance I've ran in one stent. I didn't stop to walk much, and felt great at the end. I considered going farther, but since I hadn't done any short runs during the week, I didn't want to push it and injure myself. And I figured if my friend Sarah can run Robie in one hour 41 minutes, 13.1 miles, climbing up and then going down 2000 feet I need to kick it up a notch in the speed department! She is also ready to do a half ironman though, and the thought alone kills me! I cannot even imagine how much training and effort goes into a half ironman! I also went to zumba since my friend Indi was teaching. And I got an extra surprise, Teri had also become a zumba instructor on Saturday, so she taught her first 2 songs ever! Came home and showered quickly. And then my mother in law and I headed over to the egg stuffing party. They had around 4000 eggs to stuff for the egg hunt, and this normally took the 2 sisters days/weeks to accomplish. But we had many people come and help today, so we started at 3, and they were finished by 5:30!!!! Came home and we bbq'd some steaks and corn on the cob, and enjoyed some time with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment