Friday, April 15, 2011

Sunday, March 27th

The boys decided that the cat needed a bath this morning, so that was how the morning started! Our cat is hilarious when I give her a bath! She does this sad, mad, howling crap the entire time I'm bathing her....but she purrs the whole time too! Her coat looks so much better though!! I headed out for a run this morning....got to start getting serious about training for my half marathon. I ran 3.5 miles, and was down to almost a 12.5 minute mile! I wanted to go to zumba, but I had told Casey that it was fine to go see a movie with his friend. It was that stupid Suckerpunch movie...and I am the first to admit that I like it when hot girls are kicking ass, but not when it's a fantasy type/sci-fi type movie...I DON'T do those kinds of movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment