Monday, April 25, 2011
Sunday, April 10th
I managed to pull off a 4.7 mile run, with very little walking going on! I had Casey drop me off at McDonald's again, and I did that same route...only I was able to pull off the full route, and didn't sell myself short! After the boys got home from church we went out and worked in the yard. The boys were proud of themselves because they earned 2 quarters for helping pick up these annoying pine cones (that look like little brown catepillars) in the grass and flower bed. I trimmed the fluffy trees, raked the leaves out of that flower bed, and raked up a bunch of dead grass and pine cones from the yard. It always looks so pretty when it's done, but it takes forever and is quite literally a pain! The biggest thing I detest about being a homeowner by far!! We came in and watched the end of the Masters. Well, Casey watched the end of it anyways, I slept thru the last 1/2 hour of it! I'm glad that it always falls on his birthday weekend, and I've vowed to get us there to watch it in person one of these years! After the Masters was over we headed out for his birthday dinner with his parents. And to everyone's surprise he picked MEXICAN!!! Surprising considering that he normally vetoes most of my requests for mexican food! It was a nice end to his birthday weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment