Saturday, April 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 29th
Up and at em for work first thing, thank goodness for Starbucks, it gives me that little extra get up and go that I need to deal with that place first thing in the morning! And after another crappy day at the office, I came home to find the Oriental Trading box full of easter eggs and the stuffers on my doorstep. I headed off to zumba, and came home to watch Biggest Loser and stuff some eggs! I managed to get thru 144 of the 288 eggs, without any cramping or pain!! I'm so excited about the easter egg hunt, and the fact that I'm not only donating eggs this year, but I'm also volunteering my time to make so many kids oh so happy!!!! It was a good Tuesday all in all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment