Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo



The first one in several years that I had to work the evening shift, and thus, I didn't get to celebrate! BUMMER!!! At least I have the fiesta to look forward to, and still celebrate with lots o' mexican food and al-key-hol!! I found the fiesta music cd's that I'd made a few years ago for my fiesta, and there's nothing like a little music to totally put you in the mood for a party! Not a lot of excitement today. The boys kicked butt at swim lessons! Zach is amazing...did his 'dolphin' swim for 9 seconds under water!!!!!!! I didn't hear I can't from him one single time, and he did great with his bobbing! Lucas is stuck in a rut...he isn't making a whole lot of progress, he's doing well with what he's doing, but there's some level of fear of moving forward, not sure exactly what it is, or why. We still have a month left before we take a break for the summer, so we shall see. The caterpillars are growing leaps and bounds...I couldn't believe how much bigger they were after just one day! I'm not sure who thinks this is more fascinating....me, or the boys! : ) It's really interesting. And they've spun a ton of silk in their little container. I didn't know prior to this that caterpillars spun silk...much like the web of a spider. Put in my 8 hours for the week...off on Friday to prepare and shop for the party! It was a very slow day, totally dead at 6:30, sent my tech home a little after 8pm, and it felt like another 8 hours before 10 o'clock finally rolled around!! Oh how I wish I could reign in the spending so that the hubby wouldn't require me to work 2 days a week!!!!!!! That is unlikely however. I enjoy stimulating the economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment