Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunday, May 15th



Cannot believe that we are already half way through another month! I seriously don't know where the days escape to anymore! My day was totally thrown off by the fact that my Statesman wasn't on my driveway at 8:30 when I went out to retrieve it, and the boys didn't have church with Grandma today. We decided that since Casey needed more frappuchino, and the new coupon book for Costco was out, that we'd make a Costco run today. Surprisingly painless, especially for the first weekend of the new coupon book, and on a Sunday at 11am! We gased up the Passat since we were there, and saved a significant amount of money on gas...it's amazing that some places want $4.11 for a gallon of premium (and I have to have the premium since the Passat has a turbo in it). We only paid $3.89 per gallon at Costco! After a nice lunch we decided on a friendly family competition on Wii Fit Plus. I say friendly, but it's really anything but friendly...and it totally sucks that the only one that can't beat me yet is the 3 year old! It was fun however! I transferred the caterpillars to their butterfly habitat! I can't wait until those little buggers come out of their chrysallis! And thanks to the rain and cold temps today, it was the perfect day for a homemade pot pie! It was a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment